Intern / Working Student
As a member of the UX/UI Design team at Welliba, you will be a crucial player in supporting the creation and improvement of psychometric products that will shape the future of employee experience. Your close collaboration with cross-functional teams, including product & content specialists and IT professionals, will breathe life into innovative concepts and guarantee the global success of our products.
This role will allow you to work within a multidisciplinary team and expand your skillset in areas such as UX/UI design, design thinking and design systems.
As a member of the UX/UI Design team at Welliba, you will play an important role in supporting the creation and enhancement of psychometric products that shape the future of employee experience. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including product & content specialists and IT professionals, to bring innovative concepts to life and ensure the success of our products on a global scale.
- Supporting the translation of product concepts into user-friendly, intuitive interfaces.
- Maintaining and updating our design library.
- Assisting with design specifications.
- Collaborating closely with cross-functional teams to understand and contribute to the product vision and goals.
- You are currently pursuing a degree in UX/UI Design, Graphic Design, Product Design, or a related field.
- You have a working knowledge of design software (primarily Figma, but great if you also know your way around Adobe Illustrator and Adobe After Effects).
- You are familiar with wireframing and prototyping.
- Familiarity with dashboard design is a plus.
- Basic understanding of IT concepts, especially front-end development is a plus.
- You have a collaborative mindset and the ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams..
- You are eager to learn and adapt in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Basic understanding of UX/UI design principles and IT concepts is a plus.
- You are fluent in English, and speak another European language (desirable, but not essential).
- You are located, and possess a right to work, in either Germany or Ireland.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- The opportunity to work in a cutting-edge field, with some of the best people in psychometrics and technology.
- Competitive hourly-based compensation.
- Lean hierarchies and short decision-making processes.
- Flexible working hours and mostly remote work.
- A team of enthusiastic people that are fun to be with.
- An environment to grow, be creative, and further develop your skills.
- Send us your CV and a Cover Letter.
- Tell us a bit about you and your ambitions.