This role will allow you to work within a multidisciplinary team and expand your skillset in areas such as product implementation, project management, psychometrics, and information systems.
Working as part of the Solution Implementation team at Welliba, you'll play an important role in supporting the successful deployment of our psychometric products for clients worldwide. Your primary responsibilities will include supporting project implementation, client setup, product configurations, and close collaboration with country leaders and IT professionals to ensure seamless delivery of our solutions.
- Support technical implementation of client solutions from initial conversations to final implementation in our platform.
- Support country leaders in communicating the configuration/implementation options available in our platform.
- Collaborate with clients to configure our solution to their specific requirements.
- Support the setup and onboarding of new clients.
- Help to ensure project timelines are met and that implementations are delivered efficiently and effectively.
- Collaborate with product and IT teams to understand and advise on the product/system as well as with customers to understand their technical needs.
- Help with QA testing and troubleshooting.
- Provide ongoing support to clients, address inquiries, concerns, and technical issues promptly.
- You are currently pursuing a degree in business, psychology, human resources, or a related field.
- You have strong organisational and project management skills.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- You have an eye for detail.
- You are technically proficient. A basic understanding of IT concepts and the ability to liaise with technical teams are a plus.
- You are eager to learn and adapt in a fast-paced startup environment.
- You are fluent in English.
- You are located, and possess a right to work, in either Germany or Ireland.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- The opportunity to work in a cutting-edge field, with some of the best people in psychometrics and technology.
- Competitive hourly-based compensation.
- Lean hierarchies and short decision-making processes.
- Flexible working hours and mostly remote work.
- A team of enthusiastic people that are fun to be with.
- An environment to grow, be creative, and further develop your skills.
- Send us your CV and a Cover Letter.
- Tell us a bit about you and your ambitions.