Intern / Working Student
As a member of the Content team at Welliba, you will work closely with diverse teams to develop and improve psychometric products that have a transformative impact on the global employee experience.
This role will allow you to work within a multidisciplinary team and expand your skillset in areas such as product development, content creation, project management, psychometrics, and UX design.
As a Content Creation Working Student / Intern at Welliba, you will play an important role in supporting the creation and enhancement of psychometric products that shape the future of employee experience. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including content specialists, UX designers and IT professionals, to bring innovative concepts to life and ensure the success of our products on a global scale.
- Support concept and content creation for Welliba’s product portfolio.
- Improve and advance product features and functionalities.
- Drive solution development through research.
- Work closely with UX designers to translate product concepts into user-friendly, intuitive interfaces.
- Collaborate with IT professionals to ensure the seamless integration of psychometric products within technology platforms.
- You are currently pursuing a degree in psychology, industrial-organisational psychology, human resources, or a related field.
- You have strong interest in psychometrics, talent development, and employee experience.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have a collaborative mindset and an interest in working in cross-functional teams.
- You have exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- You are eager to learn and adapt in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Basic understanding of UX/UI design principles and IT concepts is a plus.
- You are fluent in English.
- You are located, and possess a right to work, in either Germany or Ireland.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- The opportunity to work in a cutting-edge field, with some of the best people in psychometrics and technology.
- Competitive hourly-based compensation.
- Lean hierarchies and short decision-making processes.
- Flexible working hours and mostly remote work.
- A team of enthusiastic people that are fun to be with.
- An environment to grow, be creative, and further develop your skills.
- Send us your CV and a Cover Letter.
- Tell us a bit about you and your ambitions.